We are complying with the information obligation under Article 13 of RODO. The policy is constantly updated and improved for your safety and proper information.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is OLIMP Sp. z.o.o. with its registered office in Świebodzin, 23 Sulechowska St. (hereinafter referred to as “We”, or the “Company”), owner of Holiday Resort Kormoran in Niesulice, address 17 E, 66-213 Skąpe.
How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
Write to us. Here is our contact information:
postal address: Olimp sp. z o.o., ul. Sulechowska 23, 66-200 Świebodzin
What is the purpose and legal basis for OLIMP’s processing of your personal data?
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you, including:
- to enable the provision of services and full use of the Center’s offerings, including transactions and payments ;
- accounting purposes
- providing you with assistance in unforeseen cases, resolving technical problems;
- to execute surety agreements under the My Benefit Program, if you participate in the program;
- handling requests and complaints that you address to us;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, we are required by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on OLIMP’s legitimate interest which is:
- To contact you, including for the purposes of authorized marketing activities, through available channels of communication, in particular and with your consent – by e-mail and telephone;
- providing payment services;
- conducting research and analysis, including for the functionality of the areas of the Resort, improving the operation of the services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- handling your requests submitted, in particular when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- Organization of loyalty programs, contests and promotional activities in which you may participate;
- Protection against abuse, vandalism and theft against the Company and its customers ( guests of the Resort);
- Debt collection; conducting litigation, arbitration and mediation;
- conducting statistical analysis;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations).
If you agree, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- organization of contests and promotional activities in which you can participate;
- marketing activities.
You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time in the same way you gave it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
What and do you need to give us your personal information?
We require the following personal information from you in order to be able to enter into and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
- Name, surname, residential address, e-mail and telephone (in the case of individuals),
- Tax ID, name, company address, e-mail address and telephone (in the case of companies),
- Name, surname and ID card number – in the case of using equipment rental,
- child’s name in the case of using the children’s offer.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal information, unfortunately we will not be able to enter into a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use our services.
In the case of rental companies, we need the ID card number in order to safeguard the interests of the center and protect Olympus from theft or vandalism of entrusted property. The ID card number and the customer’s name are destroyed at the end of each day, leaving only the data needed by the company for statistical purposes.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, for example, for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary
For the sake of the well-being and safety of our guests and employees, we have monitoring in selected areas of the resort, as well as at the reception desk along with voice recording. The monitoring is automatically deleted by the system after a period of about a week (it depends on the amount of recorded material).
What rights do you have against the Company with respect to the data processed?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, the right to data portability, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
- Regarding the request for rectification of data: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for deletion of data: Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Company; you revoke your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; your data is being processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with an obligation under the law, or your data was collected in connection with the provision of services offered to your child;
- with regard to a request for restriction of data processing: you notice that your data is incorrect – you may request restriction of the processing of your data for a period of time allowing us to verify the correctness of the data; your data will be processed unlawfully, but you do not want it to be deleted; your data will no longer be needed by us, but may be needed by you to defend or assert claims; or you file an objection to the processing of your data – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for the objection;
- with regard to a request for data portability: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you, and where such processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector of Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by your particular situation,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including being profiled for this purpose.
Remember that you can exercise your right to object from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We share your personal information with entities that support us in providing electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment, credit, insurance services, perform consulting or auditing services, support Kormoran Resort guest services, support promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns. We may provide your personal information to public authorities fighting fraud and abuse.
We share your data with the reservation system we use to provide you with services. Its owner is the company KajWare, located at 3 Zbożowa Street, 30-002 Krakow.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes:
- asserting claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- to perform obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
- prevention of fraud and abuse,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We retain your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of the organization of loyalty programs, contests and promotional campaigns in which you may participate – we will process your data for the duration of their duration and the period of accounting for the presentation of prizes. For the purpose of accountability, i.e. proving compliance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, we will keep the data for the period in which the Company is obliged to retain the data or documents containing them for the purpose of documenting compliance with legal requirements and enabling public authorities to control their compliance.