Article 1 Privacy protection
2. The Administrator of Users’ personal data submitted in connection with the use of services provided on the Website is OLIMP spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Świebodzin (66-200) at ul. Sulechowska 23, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000292386, NIP: 9730914616, REGON: 080215178, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: (+48) 683812128.
3. The Administrator declares that it attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data entered into electronic forms on the Website by Users, and that it selects and applies with due diligence appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data. In addition, the Administrator declares that only authorized persons have full access to the databases.
Article 2 Principles of personal data processing
1. Provision of personal data is voluntary.
2. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process such personal data.
3. The User gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data by checking the appropriate box on the form during the registration procedure or any other procedure aimed at enabling the use of the Services. The User may revoke consent at any time.
4. The Administrator may process data of persons provided by Users in order to send information about the Administrator’s offer and the possibility of using its services.
Article 3 Collection of personal data
1. Browsing the content of the Website does not require the User to provide personal information.
2. Personal data provided by Users via electronic forms are processed in accordance with the regulations governing the processing of personal data, in particular the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997.
3. In order to receive the Newsletter service, the User is required to provide a valid address for his electronic mail (e-mail). He may also voluntarily provide his name or company name.
Article 4 Scope of personal data processing
1. Data provided by Users are used to send information about the Administrator and the services it provides, for statistical purposes and for other legally justified purposes.
2. The User’s contact information is used for informational purposes, in particular in the form of providing the Newsletter service. The user may opt out of this service at any time.
3. The administrator uses IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g., about the region from which the connection is made).
Article 5 Control of personal data processing
1. Each User whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to inspect his/her data, update, supplement, correct, suspend its processing or request its deletion.
2. Exercising the rights listed in paragraph 1 above, is carried out by sending an appropriate request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the User’s e-mail address and his/her name, if it has already been provided.
3. The user may request at any time to stop processing his/her personal data. The Administrator will cease processing personal data unless the law requires further processing.
Article 6 Sharing of personal data
Users’ data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable laws, including the competent judicial authorities. In cases not indicated by the Administrator or the law, Users’ personal data may be transferred to third parties only with the User’s consent.
Article 7 Cookies Policy
1. This Cookies Policy defines the rules for storing and accessing information on the User’s devices using cookies, used for the implementation of services provided electronically by the Administrator requested by the User.
2. The Administrator declares that it uses “cookies”.
3. “Cookies” are used for statistical and marketing purposes, as well as to adjust the content of the websites to the user’s preferences. By “cookies” we mean IT data, in particular text files, stored in the Users’ terminal equipment, intended for use on the websites. Information collected by means of “cookies” allows customization of services and content to individual needs and preferences of Users, as well as are used to develop general statistics on the use of the Website by Users.
4.Personal data collected using “cookies” may be collected only for the purpose of performing certain functions for the User. Such data are encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, by this means it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter the User’s Device.
5. As a rule, two types of “cookies” are used – “session” and “permanent”. The first are temporary files that remain on the User’s device until logging off from the Website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” files remain on the User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually removed by the User.
6. By standard, web browsing software allows “cookies” to be placed on your terminal device by default. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the settings of the web browser or inform about their transmission to the User’s device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling “cookies” is available in the settings of your software (web browser). Disabling the option in your web browser to allow the storage of “cookies” does not generally prevent the use of the Website, but may cause difficulties.
7. Cookies used by the website operator’s partners, including, in particular, website Users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
8. Entering the premises of the Center is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and at the same time constitutes consent to the publication of photographs, films with the image of people staying at the Resort.