Below you can familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations for the use of Summer Cottages.
- Guests staying in bungalows on the Resort’s premises, are asked to observe the rules of safe and cultural recreation.
- Persons who are registered at the Resort’s reception and who have a current residence card are entitled to use the chalets. At the time of check-in you should present an identity document with a photo.
- Check-in time is from 17:00 on the day of arrival to 11:00 on the day of departure.
- The amount due is payable for the entire period of stay in advance, upon arrival at the Resort (the deposit payment is included in the settlement). Failure to use any of the services by Guests does not entitle them to claim a refund of the amount paid.
- Extension of the stay in the cottage after 10:00 a.m. will result in an additional charge of 30% of the price of the last night and is possible only in special cases, by prior arrangement at the Reception, at the latest on the day before departure. Extension without the approval of the Reception will result in an additional fee of PLN 150 (i.e. 30% + PLN 150).
- A deposit is required (paid on arrival, in cash or as a block on a credit card), according to the price list. The deposit is returned on the day of check-out of the guest, during the working hours of the reception, after checking the technical condition and equipment of the cottage. The Resort’s guest is fully financially responsible for any damage and destruction of items of equipment in the cottage, caused by his fault or the fault of his visitors. The deposit is also not refunded in the event of disturbing the quiet of the night and domestic peace (detailed information in the Regulations of the O.W.).
- The cottages are handed over to the Guests for use on the day of arrival, and collected on departure by a Resort employee. In order to enable efficient collection of the cottage, 10 – 15 minutes before check-out, it is necessary to inform the Reception staff – by phone or in person.
- Please check the actual condition of the cottage equipment with the list located in each cottage. If you find any differences, please report this fact to the Reception within the first hour of your stay.
- It is forbidden to take furniture from the cottage outside and to move equipment between cottages.
- In case of causing damage to the Resort’s equipment/assets, we ask Guests to inform the Reception staff member for repair/replacement. Financial compensation for the aforementioned repair/replacement will be charged according to the Resort’s price list or repair costs and must be paid no later than the day of departure.
- In view of the responsibility of parents for the safety and any consequences of their children’s actions, the Management of O.W. KORMORAN asks for increased care.
- The Resort’s premises are quiet during the high season:
– Sunday through Thursday from 22:00-8:00,
– Friday, Saturday from 0:00- 9:00.
During the low and medium season at the Resort, in connection with the organization of organized events, it is permissible to abolish curfew in zones A and C.
- The Resort is not responsible for items left in the chalets, on the terraces and on the premises. Please exercise due diligence related to closing windows and doors when leaving the cottage.
- Dogs are allowed throughout the Resort only with a valid vaccination certificate, muzzled and on a leash. Dog owners are required to clean up excrement. The presence of animals must not interfere with the rest of other guests of the Resort and threaten their safety (detailed information in the O.W. Regulations).
- Residents of the cottages may park their cars at the cottage or in the parking lot located on the Resort grounds (one vehicle may park at each cottage free of charge, with a valid residence card behind the window). OLIMP Ltd. is not responsible for valuables left in the cottages or the premises of the facility (details in the T&C).
- In case of comments and objections regarding the level of service, operation of the Resort’s facilities and equipment, cleanliness and orderliness, the Guest is requested to inform the Resort’s receptionist.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited in the cottages. Violation of the ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products in the cottages is tantamount to the agreement of the renting guest to cover the cost of dearomatization of the cottage in accordance with the price list.
- Due to the wooden construction of the cottages, fire protection rules must be observed. It is prohibited to:
- leaving an open flame unattended (kitchenette, grill),
- use of disposable grills, barbecue in places other than those specifically designated for this purpose,
- use of electrical appliances that are not on the Resort’s equipment,
- other activities that may cause a fire hazard.
- Please find out where fire extinguishers and fire points are located nearby and how they are used.
- The Resort’s management reserves the right to demand that Guests who do not comply with the Rules and Regulations – especially those who blatantly interfere with the rest of the Resort’s other Guests – leave the Resort.
- Nuisance disturbances should be reported to the O.W. Reception Desk phone 512 515 839 or after reception hours to security personnel at the same phone number.
- For devastation of cottages, unauthorized use of fire extinguishers and the resulting consequences (the need to replace equipment, additional maintenance work), cottage users will be charged additional costs.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Law on Tourist Services shall apply respectively.
- Entering the Resort is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and at the same time constitutes consent to the publication of photos, videos with the image of people staying at the Resort.
- These Regulations are effective as of January 1, 2022.
We wish you a pleasant holiday
Management of O.W. KORMORAN