The following Rules and Regulations are designed to ensure safe and pleasant use of the bathing area and beach. Staying in the area implies knowledge and acceptance of the rules in effect.
- The bathing area and beach are open daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm during the holiday season.
- The bathing area is guarded by lifeguards in a designated zone. Outside this zone the bathing area is unguarded.
- People using the bathing area are obliged to strictly obey the instructions of lifeguards.
- For safety reasons, it is advisable to observe each other and, if necessary, provide assistance or immediately notify rescuers.
- Children are allowed to stay on the beach and bathing area and bathe only in the designated zone under adult supervision.
- It is forbidden to take a bath to persons whose condition indicates the consumption of alcohol or intoxicants, as well as to bring, consume and sell alcohol or intoxicants on the beach area.
- The following flag signs are in effect at the bathing area:
- WHITE flag – bathing PERMITTED,
- RED flag – bathing FORBIDDEN.
- Users of the bathing area are prohibited from:
- entering the water when a red flag is displayed,
- using soap, shampoo and other personal hygiene products for washing while bathing,
- destroying facilities and equipment located on the beach,
- pushing and throwing other people into the water,
- introducing animals into the water and bathing ( outside the designated area),
- entering and driving vehicles onto bathing platforms.
- The beach and bathing area is prohibited:
- grilling and lighting bonfires outside the areas specifically designated for this purpose,
- littering the beach area,
- parking motor vehicles,
- disturbing the peace and rest of other people,
- putting up windbreaks.
- The Resort is not responsible for valuables and personal belongings left on the beach and bathing area.
- People residing in the area of the beach and the bathing area are financially responsible for damage caused by their fault. The perpetrator of the resulting damage will be charged with the cost of its repair.
- People violating the provisions of these rules and regulations will be forced to leave the bathing area and beach, and in flagrant cases may incur criminal liability.
- Entering the premises of the Resort is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and at the same time constitutes consent to the publication of photographs, films with the image of people staying at the Resort.
We wish you a pleasant holiday
Management of the Resort O.W. “Kormoran”