Use of the Marina and the Rental is tantamount to knowledge and acceptance of the rules that apply here.
- Caution should be exercised in the area of the Marina. Swimming and fishing, as well as drinking alcohol in the area are prohibited.
- The marina and water equipment rental are open (high season) from 09:00 to 19:00, during the period (medium, low season) open from 10:00 to 18:00 or depending on the weather. The last rental of water equipment is possible one hour before the closing of the rental shop.
- The use of swimming equipment is charged per commenced hour – in accordance with the applicable >Price List.
- Swimming equipment is rented after showing the employee of the Rental Center an identity document and registration of basic customer data. (Equipment is rented only to persons who are 16 years of age or older).
- When renting water equipment, it is necessary to collect mandatory life-saving equipment (life jackets or belaying vests) for each person scheduled to use the equipment.
- Parents or adult guardians with boating equipment may take children on board at their own risk.
- We do not rent swimming equipment to persons who are intoxicated or under the influence of intoxicants.
- In the case of multi-passenger floating equipment, there may be as many passengers on board at one time as the number of persons the floating equipment in use is authorized for.
- Users of the equipment are prohibited from:
- boarding a watercraft with hard footwear,
- fishing from the deck, with the exception of boats intended for this purpose,
- ceding floating equipment to other persons and leaving it unattended,
- drinking alcohol while disposing of the watercraft.
- The user of floating equipment is obliged to:
- Observe weather conditions and, if necessary, take appropriate action to ensure the safety of themselves and other passengers,
- Using safety equipment (non-swimmers should wear a life jacket during the cruise).
- In the event of damage to the floating equipment or extension of the rental, the User is obliged to immediately notify the administrator of the Marina – telephone 068 3812128.
- The user is materially responsible for shortages and damage resulting from improper operation of the rented equipment, and will be charged with the cost of repairing the resulting damage.
- In case of high tide and strong winds, equipment rental is suspended.
- The possibility of storing your own floating equipment in the hangar of vessels of O.W. “Kormoran” or mooring within the Marina should be arranged each time with the reception of O.W.
- Entering the area of the Resort is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and at the same time constitutes consent to the publication of photographs, films with the image of people staying at the Resort.
We wish you a pleasant and safe holiday!!!!
Management of Resort